Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Best of 2014 -Part 2-

...A continuance of some more smile inducing pics taken August - December 2014.

Today they were pirates searching for treasure
Pretty sure that is the most adorable thing I've ever seen.
okay. wait.. maybe this is.. :)
Harvey's first Hutchison Reunion 
My two goof balls <3
Did you see his hand? I'm pretty sure my heart melted.. 

They were just meant to be best friends. #scarnharv 



Brandon shaved his head!!
BYU lost, AND Taysom broke his leg.. :( but we still had fun!!
Harv's first swing
Spookily cute.. haha!

It almost took a whole year, but Scarlet finally embraced finger painting.
yep.. we left the house like that.. haha!
Scar started to love to choose her own outfits around October. They we usually dresses or skirts.
Cousins are just the greatest


Scar really loves being a princess.
Brandon made this barn door!! And if you can believe it, it looks even more amazing in real life!

Brandon got a new drone helicopter and had so much fun flying it this summer.
This was pretty much what every afternoon he was home looked like.
"Mom! I almost made it to the top!!"

Almost time for Disneyland!
Even Cosmo loves Harvey!
Having a girl is so much fun! And I LOVE that she's always asking to have it done in fun different ways.
DISNEYLAND!! 


As soon as we got home we HAD to write letters to Jasmine & Sofia the First! It was so fun, they even wrote back!!! 


My first time cooking dinner in a pumpkin! So tasty!


We've loved the children's museum this year




Man I love these two!

HoHut is already amazing! Add friends, it becomes beyond perfect!

Thank goodness for bibs! This boy loves his green smoothies!!
She picked this PJ outfit all on her own! She was so proud! Haha!

"Mom! Look how beautiful I am!"




Dad having fun working in Madagascar
Mom and Scar having fun sleepovers while he's gone!!
Scar just LOVES seeing Santa!
We wrote Santa a letter this year too! 
Mailing it off!


-happiness-
love this family picture!! :) 
Harvey loved meeting Santa this year too!
Scarlet's outfit of choice Christmas night! I especially love the mismatching shoes.. haha!


Harvey got brand new teeth for Christmas!!
This little family is sure perfect for me. 2014 proved to be a little bit of a struggle with this whole stay-at-home mom business, but looking back at these beautiful memories really helps me realize how unbelievably blessed I am to call these perfect people mine, and with these two cuties growing up clearly at lightening speed, it's quite obvious there's really no place I'd rather be.

Happy New Year everyone!!

No comments: