Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Best of 2014 (aka - a whole lotta pictures!!) -Part 1-

I've been reminiscing a lot on my iPhone this past week, reliving all the blessing and wonderful moments from the past year, and holy cow are there a lot! Some need a little explanation, but a lot don't. Here are some of the moments that still make me smile...
*Part 1 covers December 2014 - July 2014*
**These all technically weren't taken on the iPhone, just stored there throughout the year for easier viewing.**
Laser Quest triple date! My siblings rock.
Free popcorn at gas fill ups makes for one happy girl.
Tulum!

I. Got. HUGE!! (26 weeks!!)
Beanie Baby fun!
Brandon in Italy

Scarlet's version of fingerprinting..




Scar developed a love affair with lemonade.


St. George fun

"Daddy's new shoes are so comfy!" 


Visiting grandma at work is SO fun!!






Nap time? She's actually sleeping!! Haha!!
Yep! And I managed to get even bigger!! (32 Weeks!)


so-much-love 


I would always find Harvey with a stuffed animal snuggled up to him. Big sister already watching out for him.. :)





I! NEED! COKE!!!




We made it! I really felt so accomplished completing my first errand with two in tow!

bed head








Such a chubby boy!!
free slurpee day!! 
Happy birthday Ness!!




to be continued...

No comments: