disgusting inversion,
the Christmas hype hangover,
the feeling of failure over the missed or forgotten resolutions,
just being over the COLD.. i hate the cold..
I can't really pinpoint one particular reason. I just have never liked it! Brandon's birthday has definitely made it better! But still, other then that celebration that I try to string out as long as he'll possibly let me, I couldn't WAIT for this stupid month to be over.
Until doTERRA came along. Thank you doTERRA! Every year they have an incentive trip were they send the contest winning distributors on a nice WARM vacation smack dab in the middle of January! Brandon has to go to work, so it's definitely not much of a trip for him, but besides the little assistance I can give, it's pretty chill and relaxed for me! And even though it's not really a fun family trip, or week away just me and my man, it's a WAY nice break from the cold, and the cooking and cleaning and house mommy and wifely things I do the rest of the year. This year was especially great because it was only 6 days! Last year it was pretty much 10, with all the flying time!! Which was such a long time to be away from my favorite little girl, and even though I wasn't anywhere near alone with all the awesome, friendly distributors around, it was such a bigger arena and there was so much more help needing to be had on the different excursions, and Brandon was pretty much sick the whole time, I hardly got to see him the whole 10 days. This year the resort was a much smaller more private type of resort, but we had a lot bigger group, so you would see fun things go on everywhere! And because there were a lot more people, the travel agency brought along a lot more staff members to help the event coordinator so I got to go on all the excursions with Brandon and see him a lot more. It was SO awesome, and really just the perfect break from the cold.
This year's incentive trip was in Tulum, Mexico!
![]() |
| Top of the pyramid at the Coba Ruins |
![]() |
| Fun times, friends, and FABULOUS sunshine |
![]() |
| Hubby hard at work! |
![]() |
| Yuup! They're THAT good!! YUMMY churros... |
![]() |





1 comment:
Wow! So beautiful to see! WE were going Jan. 4th! Then my son in law broke his foot the day before...we will still go in last of Apr. But awwww in January the best time for sure! Thanks for sharing the pics! Loved seeing where we will be! Di
Post a Comment