In April I noticed a friend post a picture on Instagram with the #camerashyapril and then @camerashyowl. Well, I LOVE CameraShy and Fotofly! They're sister companies, and Fotofly is where we've gotten Scarlet's Santa pictures and Baird Family pictures done in the past. They're super cute! So I followed her tags, and after noticing it was a Photo Contest, (and after getting her consent to copy her fun) I started entering! Basically how it works, is every day you submit a photo on Instagram you get an entry! And at the end of the month they randomly select a picture to win a FREE Photo Shoot! SO COOL Right!? Well, after submitting all month I quickly learned that the REALLY cool thing was coming up with the fun different daily photo ops!
Here are just
some of our favorites from the month of April. It was kinda hard to narrow it down! :)
#silly
 |
| I say Dinosaurs say "Rawr" and she gives it a hug.. silly girl |
#tiny
 |
| FINALLY found the use for a NickleMania Prize |
#reflection
 |
| Scarlet couldn't decide whether she liked her new Trike, or the puddle of water more. I think the water ended up winning :) |
#bubbles
 |
| This was one of the funnest random Sunday evenings EVER! And it just might not have happened if we wouldn't have had such a fun excuse. :) |
#letterA
 |
| Scar loves her some A-sapargus |
#before&after
 |
| This one took a little bit of planning but turned out SO FUN!! I only wish we would've used a real camera! YAY Baby Caleb is finally here!!! :) |
#lookingdown
 |
| I just love this little girl. |
#lipstick
 |
| Scarlet is always reaching into my make-up and grabbing this. She loves it! So, on the day it called for a lipstick picture I decided to get pictures of it, and I'm so glad I did!! How freaking cute is she! And now I'll be able to have this momentarily everyday cuteness, forever. |
Brandon and I had SO much fun coming up with ideas for the word of the day! So much, in fact, that we don't even really care if we won, ha! We're just stoked to start on next month's list of amazing words! You should join in the fun too! Honestly - the other equally best thing, has been watching my other two friends post their daily pictures! It's the greatest!!
All you have to do is friend them (CameraShyOwl) on Instagram and follow the instruction in this! And you should be good to go! Please be sure to friend OrtonFam so we can see your everyday fun pics too! Yay! And then hopefully we'll know someone that will win, because, let's be honest, that would be fun too. :)
2 comments:
Oh my goodness, can I copy too? I love this idea!
Oh please do Ang! It's so much fun!!!
Post a Comment