There's an app for that is a common, and true phrase in our home.
A little bored, I can quickly fixed that by a little Bejeweled action!
Just took a picture you'd like to share with your friends and family? You could choose from at least three different ways to do that, on. my. phone!
Wanna eat out? Well, not only can my phone give you tons of great discounts through at least 5 different apps, but it will give you ratings and directions to that restaurant as well! Wanna make a night of it and hit up a movie? Great! We get up-to-date info on the closest theater with just the click of a button. Oh! An awesome song just started playing in the restaurant! SHAZAM!!
Running late for church and have my arms too full of baby, her bag, primary singing time supplies, and keys? Not to worry! I can leave the scripture bag behind, because as long as I have my phone I not only have my scriptures, but I have a hymn book, children's song book, every manual, every conference talk written and videoed, and even every church magazine right there.
And though those apps and features have all become life changing, nothing has become as beloved and charished as the camera function.
With an 8-megapixel camera, and more importantly video recording in FULL HD 1080p up to 30 frames per second with audio, how could it NOT be the favorite!?!? And with Scarlet growing up so fast, doing the latest cutest thing in the whole world everyday, sometimes you don't have time to go grab the big camera! And really, there's no need to worry!
On March 6th we celebrated Scarlet's 500 Day Birthday! Around the same time our dearest phones started to get bogged down by all the video footage we've shot, so we put it all on the computer. We had so much fun looking through all the shots and we started thinking, what better way to use all the footage!
So here's a quick look at the first 500 beautiful days of Scarlet, as seen entirely through our phones.
(please excuse the occasional vertical video, I have since learned how to correctly video, so it shouldn't happen again.. :))
3 comments:
SO cute!
I love your posts! You're so cute. So is Scarlet and this video - love it!
Hey I just clicked on your blog through Kristie's. This video is awesome and made me tear up a little bit. I would LOVE to have something like that of Eli! You're so lucky to have a husband who is so talented at putting things together like that, and Scarlet is so adorable and sweet.
Post a Comment