This week however, has been a different one for sure. With allergies and what I assume is teething, we have become a house full of the sniffles. And couple that with my two VERY long days at work, and Brandon's work convention starting TOMORROW, we are a very worn out, tired, messy, frazzled home as well.
Thankfully, with my work week coming to an end and Brandon's end now in sight it's also a very anxious home. Hopefully the runny noses and sore throats will take a hike along with the other uncomfortable things and we can get back to the fun days without snot filled boogie wipes and choke induced feedings.
For now, I'll try to not wish for Sunday, when convention will be behind us and the BYU/Utah game will be but a memory (hopefully a good one for us!! :)). And we can hang out, snuggle, and be in PJs almost all day long. For now, I'll enjoy the extra little sick baby snuggles, and remain in awe that my fantastic hubby is yet again working well into the night to provide for his little family and be ever-so-grateful that it's a job he loves so much. I'll also find joy in the fact that I can yet again fall asleep to Pride and Prejudice for what will be the 6th night in a row!! Something I haven't been able to get away with since I had the awful sick days of pregnancy to leverage. Haha! There's always silver lining my friends. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment