Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Easter and EATING?

Easter was SO much fun this year. I know Scarlet wasn't old enough to even know what was going on, but it was still the most exciting one ever! We got her a little pin-wheel which she was really confused by. And a cute dress, which put her life in danger, because it some how accentuated those amazingly adorable cheeks of hers so people wanted to nibble on them even MORE then usual :), a new kite which we're really excited to fly at the park in the near future, and a big tube of bubbles. It was so much fun spending time with all of our family. I don't know what it is, but holidays are just so much better with kids. :)
Besides it being Scarlet's first Easter it was also her first day, besides her blessing, at church! What a wonderful day that was!
See what did i tell you. Her cheeks are just so scrumptious.


She was very confused about the flowers, but quickly grew to love them. :)



This week was also SO exciting because Scarlet had her first taste of RICE CEREAL!! It was quite a big deal around here to say the least. I'd been putting it off because I was a little worried since I had no idea what I was doing, but after a bunch of WONDERFUL advice from my sister (I just don't know what i'd do without her) I felt like we were pretty ready to take on the challenge. Scarlet was SO excited! She loved it.

4 comments:

Amy Miller said...

Oh my! She is so adorable! Great video Brando. I really can't wait to see her and you guys in just a few weeks! Not sure if those cheeks will survive. :) Love you guys!

Angie said...

She is so adorable - and yes, I had to resist the cheeks at church! :) What a lucky little girl to have such a talented daddy to make amazing videos of all of her firsts!

Mabey She Made It said...

So cute! And she's wearing the bib I made her in the video, so I feel honored. :)

Melissa said...

Holy cow- she is a cutie! How fun to have videos of her like these. What an awesome talent! Brandon- we need to hire you to make one of our little guy!