Saturday, March 10, 2012

How Important are Vitamins Really?

Poor Scarlet. Per Pediatrician's instruction, we're supposed to start giving her her daily Vitamins. It's so sad!! This is a little of what the cutie little girl has to go through every night. :(



On a happier note! I've FINALLY finished a little project for her nursery. Not to worry, it only took til she was 4 months old.. Aw well, better late then never. I'm so glad to finally be done with those letters! I'm still hoping to spruce them up a little with some flowers.. But they're on the wall!! And I think they turned out fun. :)




3 comments:

Stephanie said...

So Cute! I love to see you blogging again :-)

Andrea said...

She's so dang cute. I have never heard of giving vitamins at such a young age....maybe I should start now.... Cute letters, too!

Amy Miller said...

Your letters turned out great!! What did you end up using? Wood? You two look so cute! That last one's my favorite, I think you should frame it. :) sad about the vitamins. Hopefully you'll be able to mix them with food in a few months.