I was SO excited to take her to see Frozen. Every time that cute little snowman would appear during a commercial on the Disney Channel, she would get so excited! So I just knew she'd love the movie!
As we walked in the Megaplex she was SO excited! She kept exclaiming that it was so wonderful and gorgeous! We got our popcorn and drinks and set off into the theater and she was just so in awe of everything around her.
Her cute little legs were just strong enough to keep her from folding up in the theater seat, so we used the popcorn and soda mug to help weigh it down.
She did pretty awesome until the last 30 minutes!
I don't know if we'll rush her out to see another movie in the theaters anytime soon, but this first experience sure was fun!

No comments:
Post a Comment