Well, despite our overly abundant amount of photos, we've taken the opportunity to get a few professional ops of this gorgeous little girl done. People may call it obsessive or over the top, but after one look at these they will find it was 100% necessary.
Skye Johansen
This first little group was taken mid-October for her 1 year photos. We had the amazing Skye Johansen take these, and yes. She is AMAZING! It was even hard to narrow down to these!
FotoFly
These next cute ones were taken mid-November! it's so so crazy seeing how different she looks in just a month! FotoFly is an awesome little place that takes very nice photos and gives them back.. wait for it.. THAT DAY!! Crazy I know! But it's true!! And to top it off they're super affordable!!
I don't know about other one-year-olds, but Scarlet is TERRIFIED of Santa, so they had the genius idea of having a parent dress as Santa to get some fun festive pics. We love them, and will probably make this a yearly tradition!
Dari Orton Photography
Lastly, and safe to say, favoritely, we took some cute cousin photos up at the cabin over Thanksgiving weekend.
Brandon's little sister Dari is a natural when it comes to photography and she took some really cute pics of the kids together, and caught some amazing ones of them on their own in-between poses! I just love Scarlet in these, she's gotten pretty good at smiling for the camera, but this is her, just natural, being her beautiful happy self.
It's been an incredible Christmas season. The fastest one yet as well! I can't believe our little girl is already so big and, well, a little girl now! She's not a baby anymore. It's been such an incredible blessing and privilege being her mom, I have just loved watching her grow, I can't wait to see what the next year has in store.



3 comments:
Oh my gosh....seriously ADORABLE! ALL OF THEM!!!
P.S. She looks so much like your hubby:)
Post a Comment