SSSAAAAAAAAAWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET! Awesome job as always! Such a cool idea. I wish you could follow me through life so I could always have fun memories made into videos :( You guys are great!
Awww! This is so cute, and what a fun thing to always have to look back on! I can't beleive Jeremy is home!
Great video -- I can't believe he's home! Just in time for our last church-ball game. Too bad he wasn't there to help us out in our 45 point loss to the 15th ward last week :)
Nice video Orton bros. I've met the guy once and the video still brought tears to my eyes :)
Thank you, this was my Feel Good Moment for the year!I heart you guys, Bridgette
Awesome!!! Glad he's back! Time flies by! He looks great! You all look great! Very sweet! YEAH!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
SSSAAAAAAAAAWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET! Awesome job as always! Such a cool idea. I wish you could follow me through life so I could always have fun memories made into videos :( You guys are great!
Awww! This is so cute, and what a fun thing to always have to look back on! I can't beleive Jeremy is home!
Great video -- I can't believe he's home! Just in time for our last church-ball game.
Too bad he wasn't there to help us out in our 45 point loss to the 15th ward last week :)
Nice video Orton bros. I've met the guy once and the video still brought tears to my eyes :)
Thank you, this was my Feel Good Moment for the year!
I heart you guys, Bridgette
Awesome!!! Glad he's back! Time flies by! He looks great! You all look great! Very sweet! YEAH!!
Post a Comment