WOW! You put something on your blog! I like it :D You both look very blue :D GO BYU!! YAY!!!. . . uh. . . . . thats all
Hey! I was there too, and by the looks of it, I was sitting pretty close to you guys. I can't believe we didn't run into each other when there was only 65,000 people in that stadium!
PUT YOUR CRUISE PICTURES ON HERE!!!!!!!!!!
Hey you guys! Found you through Janelle. I LOVE YOUR MUSIC VIDEO! So, so, so fun.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
WOW! You put something on your blog! I like it :D You both look very blue :D GO BYU!! YAY!!!. . . uh. . . . . thats all
Hey! I was there too, and by the looks of it, I was sitting pretty close to you guys. I can't believe we didn't run into each other when there was only 65,000 people in that stadium!
PUT YOUR CRUISE PICTURES ON HERE!!!!!!!!!!
Hey you guys! Found you through Janelle. I LOVE YOUR MUSIC VIDEO! So, so, so fun.
Post a Comment