Thursday, July 3, 2008

Hey!!!

Well, hello everyone! I can't believe that I've never written anything on this here blog! Brandon was so cute to get it all set up for me and put on the videos and that sweet blog heading, picture, thing, with our names, (he's so cute:) ) but I've totally been slacking on my end so I wanted to just write a little telling you all that from here on I'm going to try to keep you all informed on what's up in our little family.

This summer was kicked off with a bang!! First of all, in May, Brandon and I became an aunt and uncle to the beautiful Abbie Miller! It's been so much fun going over to see her and play with her, oh she's so CUTE! Brandon's been busy at work getting his new company off the ground, and spending a week in Chicago to do so! I missed him SO much, and I couldn't believe it, while he was there, I got a new job! So sadly, my days at Texas Roadhouse have come to and end. His band, Cabbages and Kings, finally had their debut and sounded incredible! Don't worry, if you missed it they'll be performing again later this summer! He's also been busy breaking in the golf courses around Salt Lake, visiting one at least 3-4 times a week to brush up on his mad skills. In fact, today I'm so proud to say that my very own husband shot a 38 (+2) at Murray Parkway! Dude he's so HOT! We've also had so much fun catching all the summer flicks, watching FRIENDS from the beginning (we're currently on season 7), playing Rockband on the Wii, trying to make the yard look as best we can, and trying to plan one kick-butt first year anniversary trip. Life just rocks here in the Orton home, and we're having so much fun trying to keep it that way. Like I said earlier Brandon and I are coming up on our one-year anniversary! If you can believe it, it's only in 24 days!!! Oh my gosh! Time flies!! We've had SO much fun, and I know I can say I am SO excited for all the other years to come! Oh I love you Branny!




He's so lucky I called! ;)
(I managed to find this before I left Roadhouse! Yay!)

2 comments:

mary plus vince said...

Hey -- this is Mary Oveson... I found your blog via the Latimers! Love all the videos!

I cannot believe you guys have been married for almost a year! Time sure does fly when you are having fun (that's what my mom says!) :D

Amy Miller said...

Is that really all the tip you left and you expected a call? You are lucky she called. Totally joking!! I just had to say it because I thought of it and thought that I was SO funny.

You guys are awesome! We love having you as Abbie's aunt and uncle and we're glad you're so close.

Have a happy anniversary - I can't wait to hear all about your trip or whatever you decide to do.

Love ya!